Efficient automation systems
Van Lente Systeemintegratie has in-house specialists who have both automation knowledge and specific knowledge of your production environment. No matter how neat and specialised an automation system happens to be, it is still only one of the links in a system. For this reason, we always design an automation system in collaboration with the end users.
For the efficient layout of the automation system, we use the latest software and technology:
- You need insight into your production process in order to make a production process operate as efficient as possible. A Manufacturing Execution System (MES) creates this insight for you and is the link between your Enterprise resource planning (ERP) package and the control software of your production process.
- Van Lente has developed software for measuring the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) of production equipment or a production line, that is able to extract the required data from the controls without interfering in the operation of your process. This way, we can collate your OEE in a simple and cost-effective manner.
- In many (food) production processes, it is necessary to have the ability to trace and have insight into the entire flow of goods. Van Lente has extensive experience and expertise when it comes to implementing track and trace functionalities in accordance with the relevant legal requirements.
- Data engineering has many advantages. Thanks to standardisation and data bundling, efficiency and uniformity are increased, there is a shorter turnaround time and reduced error margin. Our software typicals are tested extensively and are regularly updated. Van Lente Systeemintegratie uses Typical Manager by Yellax for its data engineering and is also an official partner of Yellax.
- The automation of your process installation often requires sound process knowledge as well as knowledge of industrial automation. Van Lente Systeemintegratie has been at the forefront for years. We have completely engineered and automated many installations, including drying towers, evaporators and pasteurisers. Depending on the situation and the process, we opt for a PLC – SCADA or a DCS solution, sometimes supplemented with an MES solution
- Our software engineers are leaders when it comes to PLC, SCADA and DCS systems. We are your perfect port of call for both complex redundant systems with several safety levels and simple standalone systems.
HVAC installations in a utility building are in service of the users. Van Lente understands better than anyone how to translate this requirement into a smart technical design for solutions related to climate control systems and the generation of user data from the building. Based on this data, focus can be aimed towards efficient management, planning and cleaning of spaces.
Van Lente likes to work with you to anticipate efficient, sustainable and safe improvements to your industrial process installation, production equipment or building-related installation.
The latest technologies will be implemented and extensively tested in newbuild projects. Older installations and machinery can also usually be upgraded using these technologies, significantly improving performance. Van Lente specialises in preparing and commissioning the conversion in such a way that loss of production is kept to a minimum.